Introducing RemafoX: Easy App Localization
Say hello to RemafoX, the app on the mission to simplify developer life by providing new workflows for localization when working with Xcode.
After 90 days of Beta-testing, time for the public release on the Mac App Store!
This first release is already jam-packed with many features that’ll help you:
- Focus: Don’t ever leave the context of your Swift file — keep coding
- Be Faster: No longer manually edit Strings files when adding new keys
- Automate: Set up DeepL or Microsoft Translator to translate your app
- Lint: Get warnings in Xcode for empty translations or duplicate keys
- Normalize: Strings files sorted alphabetically to help find translations
- Synchronize: Auto-update Strings files on Storyboard/XIB file changes
- Learn: Lots of explanations, step-by-step guides, and even videos
- Pluralize: Auto-detection & language-aware form for easy pluralization
But that’s just the beginning. Each month, a new feature will be added, like:
- Fastlane support: Translate App Store description & “What’s New”
- Verification: Easy way of inviting others to check/provide translations
- Strings editor: A special UI to make edits on Strings(dict) files nicer
- Google Translate & Yandex: Support for more translation services
- Open Source: Support the community by making Pro features Free
- … and much more — explore & vote on features or request your own!
Still not convinced? Then check out the following 3 GIFs showcasing RemafoX:
Add a new translation to a project in many languages with just one step: